Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Who Will Take My Place When I'm Gone?

[edit] I had to get a new pair of specs. Ahaha Remember? My sister sat on my specs and it snapped into two pieces. So yes, so far, I've spent like $200 on glasses. With that money, I could have gottne a new mp3 player. Instead of having to share. That way, I can listen to whatever I want and not having to care what other people want to listen to. I mean, who in the right minds would want to listen to malay songs? Sheesh.

I took out the music player. I thought it was stupid. Everytime I see my blog, I go: 'Ooooohh! I want to listen to (name of song here). But I'll consider though. I'll just wait till Emil gives me some more music codes. She has Cauterize but she doesnt want to share ):

Bye. [edit]





Woah! A new record please. I've changed my layout four times during the past twenty four hours.



-
-


I'm bored out of my mind. I have yet to complete my homework. Dammit. Math is killing me I swear. Staring at the bloody small green squares they call graph paper will give you a headache soon. Counting the damned squares with glasses is tough, counting them without glasses is harder. Damn your mothers! my math teacher.


Okay, I take that back.


I still have a stupid malay compo. Damn. Yus, you want to do it for me? I dont mind you know. Its about teenagers feel that their parents dont spend enough time with them. And then they get into all sorts of trouble or something like that. Discuss. I swear, if I cant do this kind of stuff in English, no fakking way can I do it in Malay man. Shit, I want to take MLB. The whole Malay class (including those smart arses I woudnt name) wants to take MLB.


There are two common tests tomorrow. English and Literature. Since they dint tell us what to study for Lit, I expect Unseen!!! Ohmyzod, I love unseen <3333 And the English common test = essay writing = HATE.





Oh well, I better go complete my homework , read and sleep. So that I get ideas for the essays tomorrow.


But, I'm going to swim, play tennis, go to they gym, have breakfast, play with the Xbox and then do the above mentioned things. ^^






Bye now, dont hurt yourself ~*~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home